This Mother’s Day weekend, we invite you to join us in offering a spiritual bouquet to Our Blessed Mother, seeking her intercession and thanking her for her maternal, loving care. We invite you to share with us your prayer intentions to be entrusted to Our Lady. We also encourage you to offer a spiritual bouquet to Our Lady in your own homes using or adapting the suggestions in this sample activity guide. If you participate from home, please consider sharing pictures with our parish family. We would love to see them! Send then to STaylor@olgal.org.
As we celebrate the gift of mothers and honor Our Blessed Mother, we also recognize that Mother’s Day can be a difficult holiday for many. We hope this spiritual bouquet provides an opportunity to pray for the intentions brought to your heart by Mother’s Day.
Next week’s Daily Mass Sign-up is mostly full but we anticipate more spots opening up on Monday when we receive Archbishop Rodi’s instructions in light of the newly amended “Safer at Home” Guidelines.
Mass will continue to be shown on our Website and the Dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass will remain in effect until the COVID-19 pandemic is behind us.
- During our renovation, the church will be closed. The Eucharistic chapel in the Parish Hall and will be available for private prayer 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. daily (except while Mass is being offered.) Please adhere to the recommended 6-foot distance from others.
- The Parish Office is now open Monday -Friday 8:30 am – 12:30.
- Donations can be
- mailed to P. O. Box 515, Gulf Shores, AL 36547,
- Dropped in the secure, black mailbox outside the office door
- or made online.
- Confession – in the Parish Hall :
- Weekdays 7:30 a.m.
- Wednesday 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday 4:00 p.m.
- or by appointment