Mass Schedule through May 24
This week’s Schedule is the same as last week’s.
- Monday 8:00 a.m.
- Tuesday 8:00 a.m.
- Wednesday 5:15 p.m.
- Thursday 8:00 a.m.
- *Friday 11:00 a.m. *This Mass is exclusively for at-risk Our Lady of the Gulf Parishioners who are over 65, have an underlying condition or are otherwise immunocompromised.
- Saturday 4:30 p.m. Vigil Mass
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. & 10:30 a.m. (No 12:30 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. at this time)
All masses are in the Parish Hall while the church is being renovated.
No Sign-up is necessary – Doors must be locked when we reach our maximum capacity.
Communion will be distributed, outside of Mass, on Sunday at 9:00 a.m.
- A general dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass is still in effect.
- If you are sick DO NOT attend Mass.
- You are encouraged to wear a mask and gloves, but it is not required.
- Social distancing must be maintained between families/households and others.
- Larger families are encouraged to use the pews on the sides and to maintain 6’ from those outside your family.
- Please do not move chairs. They are arranged in clusters of various sizes and are properly social distanced from others.
- Please sit in the smallest cluster of chairs that will accommodate your household.
- While you are welcome to bring your own missal or app, OLG cannot provide any shared worship aids (Hymnals/Missalettes) nor should they be left behind for others.
- Please maintain social distancing in the Communion line and when departing Mass.
- Communion must be received in the hand; please fully extend arms. If you are wearing gloves, you are asked to remove them to receive Communion.