- Monday 8:00 a.m.
- Tuesday 8:00 a.m.
- Wednesday 5:15 p.m.
- Thursday 8:00 a.m.
- *Friday 11:00 a.m. *This Mass is exclusively for at-risk Our Lady of the Gulf Parishioners who are over 65, have an underlying condition or are otherwise immunocompromised.
- Saturday 4:30 p.m. Vigil Mass
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. & 10:30 a.m. (No 12:30 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. at this time)
All masses are in the Parish Hall while the church is being renovated.
Doors must be locked if we reach our maximum capacity.
Communion will be distributed, outside of Mass, on Sunday at 9:00 a.m.
- A general dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass is still in effect.
- If you are sick DO NOT attend Mass.
- You are encouraged to wear a mask and gloves, but it is not required.
- Social distancing must be maintained between families/households and others.
- Larger families are encouraged to use the pews on the sides and to maintain 6’ from those outside your family.
- Please do not move chairs. They are arranged in clusters of various sizes and are properly social distanced from others.
- Please sit in the smallest cluster of chairs that will accommodate your household.
- While you are welcome to bring your own missal or app, OLG cannot provide any shared worship aids (Hymnals/Missalettes) nor should they be left behind for others.
- Please maintain social distancing in the Communion line and when departing Mass.
- Communion must be received in the hand; please fully extend arms. If you are wearing gloves, you are asked to remove them to receive Communion.