- A general dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass is still in effect.
- If you are sick DO NOT attend Mass.
- The wearing of masks is required by the state of Alabama.
- Social distancing must be maintained between families/households and others.
- In order to allow proper social distancing every other pew is closed and family groups are asked to sit on opposite ends of available pews leaving at least 6 feet between household groups.
- While you are welcome to bring your own missal or app, OLG cannot provide any shared worship aids (Hymnals/Missalettes) nor should they be left behind for others. Many apps and online resources exist and you are encouraged to utilize electronic worship aids.
- Please maintain social distancing in the Communion line and when departing Mass.
- Communion must be received in the hand; please fully extend arms. If you are wearing gloves, you are asked to remove them to receive Communion.
Home » COVID-19 Guidelines